Below is the direct link to the CTC website and the data sheet:
Members can also upload photos to the data sheet but photos need to meet the requirements listed below.
Photo requirements are as follows:
Photograph of the person to whom it was issued.
- in color
- taken against a plain cream or light grey background
- clear and in focus
- no more than 2 years old unaltered by computer software
The image should:
- show a close-up of full head and shoulders without any other objects or people
- be between 29mm and 34mm high from the crown to the chin, passport style photo showing the card applicant
- facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- with a neutral expression and mouth closed
- without anything covering the face
- in clear contrast to the background
- without a head covering (unless it’s worn for religious or medical reasons)
- with eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- with eyes not covered by sunglasses, tinted glasses, glasses frames or hair
- without any ‘red eye’
- without any shadows
We have been sending robo, email and text messages to our members informing them of the requirement with the links weekly. All SST information is also posted on the CTC website https://nyccarpenterstrainingcenter.org/ So far we have received 1100 responses, but more needs to be done.
The NYCDCC Labor Technical College now has it’s own dedicated website. All information contained on the District Council page has been reorganized and moved to their website which can be found at: